Unbaked X-member reinforcement ideas

I kind of have to back Al here. I agree very much so. I am no
engineer...yet. But I do think that that would work quite well and i would
be willing to make on but dont have the funding for some scrap steel or good
enough welding talent let alone any welding talent at this point. I am
hoping to change that in the next few months.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)