got my 2.5" centre pipe!

Did they actually get this 2.5" pipe to go over the
rear axle, or how did they do it?

It is down my priority list quite a bit, but 2.5" may
be in my future as well. Some G60 guys supposedly have
dyno evidence that, with big porting/cam/etc, these
engines flow enough to get a performance increase from
it...

Neal

--- Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>