Nate's new ride!! Selling my '84.

Went and bought a new toy this afternoon, '87 Quantum Syncro Wagon.  All
in all, it's in really nice shape.  Needs a little TLC, but for $500 I
couldn't pass it up.  It's replacing my '84, I'm looking to get $1000
for it, but I will definately entertain offers (it needs to be gone
sooninsh, I don't have room for all my cars!!)
Pics:
<http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=1421>
Pics of the Quantum up soon!!

Nate
'81
'84
'87 QSW

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard