Battery relocation question: The sequel

Yes you can get anything up to about 120A fuses.  The fuse should go as
close to the battery as you can get it as to prevent any damage to other
components and wires. An fuse holder for stereo wiring ie 4 or 1/0 ga.
connections.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)