"Another scirocco?!" she exclaims...

Note the differences... There is a picture that goes wit this on;

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/flaatr/vwp?.dir=/Centra&.src=ph&.dnm=Centra+v.+Knock+Off.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/flaatr/lst%3f%26.dir=/Centra%26.src=ph%26.view=t

1) Stepped lip vs. smooth lip used on FWD Centra rims.

2) Slot pattern is not the same, does not come as close together.

3) The center cap seems to be dished and not flat like most Centra wheels.

4) Can't tell but these caps look like the are press on and not secured
with a special screw... security feature on Centra wheels

5) Missing the black oval shaped embossed area with the word Centra... hard
to see but if you look at my rim you will see at about 10 o'clock a little
black area where the slats come together... this is the spot. Type 6 or
Type 6.1 makes no difference they should say Centra on the face.

-Raffi