[Re: Time to get rid of my Rocco?(crack in frame, pics)]

"Rhett Farnum" <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
I am repairing my floor pan edges as well. I got the metal from an old co=
py =

machine the building I work at was throwing out and my budy snatched the =

panels before it went bye bye. One of my other buddies got the driverside=
 =

done this past wknd and it looks really good!And sits solid!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 12 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)

Lemme send ya some pictures...I'll tell ya in a year how bad it can be an=
still live. Mine's bad, but I'll give it a chance. I'm always up for a
learning experience.
Cathy, one solid Rocco, one pretty rotten Rocco.