Time to get rid of my Rocco?(crack in frame, pics)

I am repairing my floor pan edges as well. I got the metal from an old copy
machine the building I work at was throwing out and my budy snatched the
panels before it went bye bye. One of my other buddies got the driverside
done this past wknd and it looks really good!And sits solid!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 12 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)