Quantum Syncro opinions?

Sounds like the classic "firewall crack" that I have seen happen on VWs...allows the clutch cable to pull through.  The not going in reverse...thats a bad thing...but, I am sure you could pick up another tranny somewhere.

Only real bad thing that I know of, is they love to break or pull the exhaust manifold studs out of the head...and repairs are not easily done with the head on.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg