Ron is not happy.

Bleeding probably wasn't TOO bad from a center punch to the forehead...an
inch either way to the left or right and he would have popped open a major
blood vessel and THAT (from first hand experience) will bleed like crazy!

No matter where you hit it, it will hurt like a MFer, though!  Did you do
what I did last time I smacked my head and involuntarily jerked my head back
promptly smacking the back of it into the concrete?  I did that once with
very little ground clearance and sort of bounced between the concrete and the
frame of the car a few times like a Ping-Pong ball.  Ah, good times...

Tom in Tucson
88 16 V Scirocco  80 Scirocco S  80 Scirocco  79 Scirocco  76 Scirocco FSP
Project
 The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
Tucson!
www.area-53.com
Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower 48