Oil pressure probs

depends on the temperature outside and what oil he is using, I had this
issue when running 20w50, but dropped it at 10w30 and it went away, but it
was summer time, and this indicated the need for a new oil pump, did the
swap for a new one, and 20w50 in the engine and it all go away. now I am
unsure what oil for summer time the OEM specs call for on a Jetta... but the
diagnosic of it remains the same... could be as simple as a bad contact on
the oil pressure sender too.