Front crossmember stress bar

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:03:03 -0800 (PST) Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
writes:
> Price *should* be $100 plus

Ya might want to test this before selling them. ??

> Please let me know if you are interested...and general feelings of
> its construction.

How will the front motor mount bolt up? Will that flat plate sit behind
the mount?

> I am fully confident that it will not allow the crossmember to flex
> upward at all however, no matter what A1 chassis it is bolted to.

I dont think it will completely eliminate the flexing. In order for this
to completely eliminate the flexing it needs to tie into the cross member
in a few places. Its only a little better than the last design we saw
here. GL!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com