Beer choices (was: it lives!)

--0-439095813-1047116258=:27280

Heh I don't know, I asked what I owed him and that's what he said. Haven't tried Red Hook but Fat Tire is decent, think I"m going to bring some of that to Cincy with me.
Dan
 Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Michelob?!  Where do you live?  In a trailer park?  :D
HAH!  The only reason I poke fun is that I chose Red Hook a few too many times this evening...    :0
 Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Took both alts to a shop to see if they could get the housings switched and it turned out that a brush just was bent on the inside. They bent it back, tested it and it was ok! Only cost me a 12pk of Michalobe heh. Got it in the car, took ages to get my car jumped as it's been sitting for about a month but it finally got going. Then it took 7 guys pushing to get it out of the iced over snow hole it was in. But it finally lives and seems peppier then ever! Makes me wish I could keep it....... Ah well, I'm sure the Saab will move too, but I know it won't be as agile. Someday I'll be behind the wheel of a rocc again though!

Dan

--0-439095813-1047116258=:27280

<P>Heh I don't know, I asked what I owed him and that's what he said. Haven't tried Red Hook but Fat Tire is decent, think I"m going to bring some of that to Cincy with me.
<P>Dan
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Jeff Toomasson &lt;jtoomasson@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<P>Michelob?!&nbsp; Where do you live?&nbsp; In a trailer park?&nbsp; :D
<P>HAH!&nbsp; The only reason I poke fun is that I chose Red Hook a few too many times this evening...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :0
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Dan Smith &lt;sad_rocc@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<P>Took both alts to a shop to see if they could get the housings switched and it turned out that a brush just was bent on the inside. They bent it back, tested it and it was ok! Only cost me a 12pk of Michalobe heh. Got it in the car, took ages to get my car jumped as it's been sitting for about a month but it finally got going. Then it took 7 guys pushing to get it out of the iced over snow hole it was in. But it finally lives and seems peppier then ever! Makes me wish I could keep it....... Ah well, I'm sure the Saab will move too, but I know it won't be as agile. Someday I'll be behind the wheel of a rocc again though!</P>
<P>Dan</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A href="http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Tax Center</A> - forms, calculators, tips, and more</BLOCKQUOTE>