Beer choices (was: it lives!)

--0-265952452-1047104295=:4072

Michelob?!  Where do you live?  In a trailer park?  :D
HAH!  The only reason I poke fun is that I chose Red Hook a few too many times this evening...    :0
 Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Took both alts to a shop to see if they could get the housings switched and it turned out that a brush just was bent on the inside. They bent it back, tested it and it was ok! Only cost me a 12pk of Michalobe heh. Got it in the car, took ages to get my car jumped as it's been sitting for about a month but it finally got going. Then it took 7 guys pushing to get it out of the iced over snow hole it was in. But it finally lives and seems peppier then ever! Makes me wish I could keep it....... Ah well, I'm sure the Saab will move too, but I know it won't be as agile. Someday I'll be behind the wheel of a rocc again though!

Dan

--0-265952452-1047104295=:4072

<P>Michelob?!&nbsp; Where do you live?&nbsp; In a trailer park?&nbsp; :D
<P>HAH!&nbsp; The only reason I poke fun is that I chose Red Hook a few too many times this evening...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :0
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Dan Smith &lt;sad_rocc@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Took both alts to a shop to see if they could get the housings switched and it turned out that a brush just was bent on the inside. They bent it back, tested it and it was ok! Only cost me a 12pk of Michalobe heh. Got it in the car, took ages to get my car jumped as it's been sitting for about a month but it finally got going. Then it took 7 guys pushing to get it out of the iced over snow hole it was in. But it finally lives and seems peppier then ever! Makes me wish I could keep it....... Ah well, I'm sure the Saab will move too, but I know it won't be as agile. Someday I'll be behind the wheel of a rocc again though!</P>
<P>Dan</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-265952452-1047104295=:4072--