The beast is back: headliner removal

ok, perhaps my jubilation at the apparent loss of mouse urine odour was
premature.
Drove my rocco to work, left it out there in the parking lot in the sun
and voila...it stank again...its coming from the headliner, so I have to
get it out of there...can anyone offer tips in the removal?
Specifically the smell is behind the headliner...so is there foam back
there or is it just the vinyl?
Cause I completely cleaned it with Spray 9 and then sprayed it with the
same odour remover ozone product as I used on the seats...seats don't
smell but the headliner does.
I figure I can probably remove the door surround rubber and get in on the
sides and likewise from the rear I can acess it by the hatch opening, but
any helpfull hints?
I don't think its unreasonable to try and get ones car to smell neutral.
starting to get a wee bit frustrated

sandor