OT: Rarest Watercooled of all

This year, I will be parking with the Roccos, thank you very much.  In a mk2 again.  My first Cincy I was in my 84 Automagic, this year I'll be sportin the 83 Wolfsburg:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~blklace/mk2

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg