Question for an engine code decoding whiz..

Hi Drew,

Thanks very much for the info... seems like as long as I buy filters and
stuff for that engine size, any year 85-92 should be the same. I'm still
curious to find out what model and exact year this motor was from, "just so I
know." :) Wish I could get in touch with the guy who did the convo! He did a
nice job, I think.

Courtney