Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT

Maybe it's an old car/old computer thing. As much as I love my PS2, I've
still got a soft spot for my old consoles.
The best bit is they're cheap as chips now. My parents are getting fed up
with having piles of electronics everywhere now though!

Present inventory is:-
Spectrum 48k
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
NES
SNES
Sega Master System
Sega Megadrive
Sega Gamegear
Playstation
Playstation 2
Amstrad pc2086 (8mhz processor, 640k RAM, 30mb HDD)
Amiga 500+
Amiga 1200
Acorn Archemedes A3000
Acorn Archemedes A3010
Acorn Archemedes  A5000
PIII 733mhz, 500mb RAM, 60GB & 40GB HDD, GeForce 3.
PII 333mhz, 500mb RAM, 10GB HDD.
IBM 570 Laptop
IBM 560 Laptop

Damn, that looks like a lot when it's all listed in one place. Might be
time for a garage sale!!

Adam,

                      Michael Carlson
                      <m-carlson@comcast        To:       DieingSwan@aol.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      .net>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      06/03/2003 12:55

> As for me.. I still own and love an Amiga 2000 and 3000, and my BF has
the
> granddaddy of them all, a 4000T (remember how much those cost back in the
> day? Ouch.)

Sweeet!  I had been ignoring the original thread, but you just got my
attention.  Nice collection you have there!

<Looks over at hopped-up Amiga 500, all hooked up & ready for use...yet
it's
rather dusty...>

Hm.  Maybe I'll fire up the A500 this weekend...

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition - Sonja
'95 GTI VR6 - Wolfgang
Saving up for an R32