UPS warning (I hate UPS... long)

Somehow I think it all depends on where you live.

Here, I can't give FedEx any props. The driver is lazy and doesn't bother to
leave notes that a package is actually here.

UPS guys on the other hand are diligent about leaving notes, and always
attempt to leave said package at the apartment office.

This is where I retrieved my tranny.

All my bad experiences with UPS have always been corrected by them or were
due to simple error - case of the tranny again, they forgot to load it onto
the truck halfway through the journey.