Turbo

------=____1046817989252_?PgH7.UV-w

Just from one additional injector?  Where'd you put it (them?)
Thanks!

> From: Calawaymk2@aol.com
> Date: 2003/03/04 Tue PM 02:43:35 EST
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Turbo
>
> I've run as much as 25 psi in my CIS rocco using an HKS AIC.  When I got back
> to my shop I had to change my underwear.  I promptly backed it off to 14psi.
>
> Steve Szuba
> Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
> Uncle Rocco

------=____1046817989252_?PgH7.UV-w

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I've run as much as 25 psi in my CIS rocco using an HKS AIC.&nbsp; When I got back to my shop I had to change my underwear.&nbsp; I promptly backed it off to 14psi.<BR>
<BR>
Steve Szuba<BR>
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10<BR>
Uncle Rocco</FONT></HTML>