(Digifiz & nitrous)

So I'm guessing that you have a temp correction map on your TECII's ignitio=
n?  If you have a map like that, then it has a decent chance of working.  M=
ight get tricky if the temp correction map changes things by percent of bas=
ic setting instead of absolutely (i.e. it's prolly good if your temp map sa=
ys, "If 150=C2=B0, then retard everything by 4=C2=B0", maybe not so good if=
 it says, "If 150=C2=B0, the retard everything by 20%").  Either way I'd gi=
ve it a try and see if you can get the performance you want out of it.  The=
 worst that can happen is that you pre-ignite your way to holy pistons!  He=
hehe.

Some systems let you tailor the rpm output signal (once-per-rev, twice-per)=
.  Are you sure Tec doesn't let you modify this?  One system I worked on le=
t you program how many tach INPUTS the system recieved, so we told it it wo=
uld get two per rev (where it really only got one), and it output two per r=
ev, so the tach gave the right reading.  The TEC doesn't necessarily have t=
o have the correct rpm reading internally if you are batch firing, but it d=
oes decrease your map resolution.  Now, these systems interpolate between t=
he bars on the graph, so that's usually no big deal. Also, some systems let=
 you change the resolution, but you are prolly using the lowest setting any=
way.=20

Don't know which the fiz would want.

BH

=20=20