4k on Ebay Starts at a $1

Hey, if you are passing by it, or if you are like me and like goofing off with car stuff like this, then anything you find out about it would be great.   If there is something nasty about it, then I'd prolly just grab it's final drive and throw that (with bolt kit) in my AGB, so I'm not too worried.