Is it worth it to have a spring compressor?

--=====================_1704978671==_.ALT

Replaced springs and shocks on many A1's and never needed one before. You
can safely unload and load the springs on the car.

If you really need one you can borrow one from most Kragen's. I would say
invest the money in something else.

-Raffi

BTW did you find the wheels I left you?

At 07:38 PM 3/3/2003 -0800, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>I'm realistically going to do at least 3 strut/spring/bushing changes
>within the next 1-2 years. Did a random search at Harbor Freight and found
>that they have one on sale. Should I grab one? Would it be something I
>could unload if I needed to? I guess it could become "list property" like
>Randy's hoist that's still sitting in my garage...  :-\
>
><http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=43753>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=43753
>
>JT
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/>Yahoo!
>Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more

--=====================_1704978671==_.ALT

Replaced springs and shocks on many A1's and never needed one before. You
can safely unload and load the springs on the car. <br><br>
If you really need one you can borrow one from most Kragen's. I would say
invest the money in something else.<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
BTW did you find the wheels I left you?<br><br>
At 07:38 PM 3/3/2003 -0800, Jeff Toomasson wrote:<br><br>
least 3 strut/spring/bushing changes within the next 1-2 years. Did a
random search at Harbor Freight and found that they have one on sale.
Should I grab one? Would it be something I could unload if I needed to? I
guess it could become &quot;list property&quot; like Randy's hoist that's
still sitting in my garage...&nbsp; :-\<br><br>
JT<br><br>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>