OT: UPS warning

An easy way to know the air shipping schedule is to start with "next day" and
go on.
For example if you drop it off on a monday and specify "next day air" it will
be there on tuesday. Then "2 day air" would land on wednesday and so on.

I assume its the same as any other service like say dry cleaning. If you
specify 2 day there the chart would follow.....same day service (if in by
specific time) , next day service, 2 day service and so on.

All delivery companies have pros and cons, I belive one of the main reason
you hear so much about UPS is because they are the largest.  As for shipping
to Canada I use USPS and alway right "gift" on the custsoms papers.

Jasin