From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 7:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: TECH : DIGIFIZ.. all done DIRK please read!

Alright, after collecting all the information needed
to complete the big task of installing a 1988 digifiz
in a scirocco, I have now a really cool display to
gawk at in the prowler... many thanks to Dirk and all
others (yah know whom ya are!!!!)for the help.

yes I will be making a huge tech note for y'all to
enjoy... but I do have a question coming now.