Anyone running turbo on CIS?

 Best scenario is to have the intake air come into the airflow plate, then
pipe that to the intake of the turbo, then from the output to the
intercooler and finally from the intercooler to the TB.

BUT, It is perfectly possible to have a straight 3 inch cone filter and 3
inch pipe into the intake of the turbo, go to the intercooler and finally
to the intake of the airflow plate and to the TB.  (I ended up doing it
this way for a bunch of reasons even)

If you do want to pressurize the airflow plate I would highly suggest
getting rid of the plastic box and replacing it with one of those nice
metal adapters that Audi's (and volvos) came with as you don't need the air
filter any ways and the plastic on plastic seal will leak all your boost out.

Cory