shifter bushings

--0-1667521790-1046711689=:28552

it can be done in 20 or 30 minutes or less if you read about it or look at pics online first.  my car was greasy to, my only problem is i always slip when im doing something and bust the piss out of my knuckles.  i get most of my stuff form adirondack auto brokers.  awesome prices and i get everything a day before they tell me i will (usually 3 days from when i order it).
hth,
-tony
 Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was just thinking if I should replace my shifter bushings?. It seems a
little sloppy but not too bad. But how long would it take me? I am
inexperienced and its horibly greasy grimy and gross under my car, so lots
of slippage. I only have one wknd left b4 the first event and I an schedule
to do some stereo work next wknd too.

So my question really is is it possible for an ameture to change shifter
bushings in like an hour or 2? Also any recommendations on brands or is oem
replacement good? I am getting really tight so please let me know what
cheapest, and I can't order from potterman unfortunately right now.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 20 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)

1987 2 or 3 tone 16v scirocco