Anyone running turbo on CIS?

Well now. You didn't mention what engine you where thinking about turboing.  I assumed an 8V. Then the CIS being used would be CIS lambda, not CIS-E and these systems would have the warm up regulator that
CIS-E doesn't have.
So, no differential pressure regulator.
OTOH, the lower chamber pressure regulator (used for O2 correction) on CIS lambda (which could be confused with the DPR) doesn't get mentioned much by the guys building CIS turbo engines. It's duty cycle can
be manipulated to adjust mixture to some extent though.
If you're turboing an engine with CIS-E, then my info doesn't apply.
Dan