bilstien/H&R race review

>>I'm deffinately happy with the setup but I would not advise
>>anyone to go with the race springs on a daily driver.... I
>>know I'm going to be cursing all the way to work tommorow.

Well, its not the race springs that is causing the harshness. Thats all
the polly bushings you have on the car.

Also, if the springs are new, they will soften a tad in a few months. (So
will your ass.)

I liked my (then Neuspeed) race springs, I LOVE my 425F 350R H&R Group G
race springs. Depends on your local roads and the person. Some people
cant hang. If my wife with the tiny bladder can road trip in my Roc, then
they're not stiff enough. :)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com