Tim's white MKI (ND) will hit the road again

"Tobias ><" wrote:

> Sounds good to me. Ya bringing any of the ... what was it, Black Cat beer?
> :-))

_Fat_ Cat Beer. "Just Good Beer".  It'll be there but I was also of
thinking of an additional choice(s) based on recent discussions about
beverages worth drinking.

Good thing this year it won't be a Federal Case if conflicts arise. ;P

I'll start a thread with a few ideas and an opportunity to suggest
wants and dislikes re: menu choices.

TBerk
I was in the pick yer part yard today. :)  The bad news was it was all
about Toyota Alts and Cadillac Hubs/Bearings. :(