bilstien/H&R race review

------=_NextPart_000_126_546a_1b07

uh oh. i just ordered this same setup (with an autotech front sway) because
potterman talked me into going races over the sports.  for my daily driver.
at least the roads are nice here. should have it on by next weekend.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...

------=_NextPart_000_126_546a_1b07