Scirocco sighting in Tampa, A silver 8v

Yep this time I didn't see Dan Snow's 16v, but I did
see a silver Scirocco in Tampa in the Northdale area
in the shopping center where Bealls is at.  I was with
other VW's (mostly MKIV's, but usually its just fun
chatting)  The Silver Scirocco kept driving by showing
off.  It made me think it was another teengar driving
it.  It did it twice within 1 hr.  It did not want to
stop and chat.  I would have talked to the owner the
miunte he got out of the car.  If I had my Scirocco
there maybe it would have stoped.  It could have been
some asshole owner or something...

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco