The beast is dead! (was my rocco smells like pee!)

Yup...its dead...found a product called knock-out at the local pet supply
store and saturated every fabric or foam with it...killed the odour and
left it neutral...no smell at all!
I then just attacked every metal surface with spray nine and let my nose
do the search...I must have looked pretty funny yesterday...people walking
by, seeing me with my head stuck in all the cars cavities looking for a
bad odour...that beeing said, the last remnants of odour required some
serious scubbing and spraying of the headliner but at least its gone!
Yeah, my car doesn't smell like pee!
I spent pretty much the last week solid working on this thing and getting
it smelling decent and running (downpipe replacement, rear brakes and some
minor electrical glitches.
It was weird, everywhere you looked these mice were sleeping and poohing!
(under the dash below the gauge cluster and glove box, behind the rear
interior quarter panels in the foam and all through the engine bay!)
Hopefully this week it gets certified and emission tested and finally my
poor 75 Rabbit will get a much needed rest and refurbishing!
Now I just have to resist the temptation to slam it, euro headlight and
bumper it and mod the engine.
Damn!
Oh well, thanks for all the help guys and gals.
cheers
sandor