A moment of silence

Man, that sucks...
  On Wednesday of this week I had a conversation about Mr. Rogers with a
fellow classmate. One of her responses was "Isn't he dead?"
I said no, and thought nothing of it. Then to find its true is really heart
wrenching.
  He was my hero from 3 years of age... Used to watch him all the time. He
always interested me with his visits to various places, and always thought
you a good lesson. His show was the greatest and I will always remember the
great memories with Mr. Rogers...