[Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

--- Marc_Scirocco_Quebec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> My question is which airport is in your backyard Daun
> (code)? This way I can
> get the Lat/Long coordinates, and know how many clicks
> away it is, and think
> it over...

Clinton County Airport, identifier is I66.  (Or KI66 being
in the U.S.)  According to the current AOPA directory,
coordinates are:

N39-30.17  -  W083-51.78

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov