Turbo vs. Supercharger.

Don't forget: Turbochargers are **illegal** in the pro
drag racing classes. I'm not an NHRA history buff, but
I seem to remember that they were quickly outlawed
after the first car or two was built...and destroyed
everyone. It is common knowledge that they would make
much more power with turbos.

Neal