NE people wanted to help out!!! important, please read

talking about july 2nd , do you need folks from TST to show up at your place
to help move in ?

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.