From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:16 PM
To: bhonnold@pac-cap.com; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Who's project is in pieces"

i believe the twin is currently at the lowest point you can take a
scirocco
(carved shell, absolutely nothing connected, no wires, etc (except
doors).
http://scirocco.dhs.org/cam/index.htm
no progress since cincy, but its basically cause im tapped
(project-cash-wise) for a bit.
...just gives me more time to design/plan and build some more of the
electricals at work.
Al