VW Scirocco 16V Dealer Promotional Video

I bought this video on ebay not to long ago and payed too damn much for it(
ebay Item # 2417610898),
but I had to have it. The main reason I bought it was to make copys of it to
pay for itself. Because of it being so rare I figured someone would want
one. But after waching it, I noticed that it had a copy right for 1986,
would that still be in effect today? If it is, who would I contact at
Volkswagon to get permission? I would be willing to sell the master copy,
but it will not be cheap, if anyone would be crazy enough to pay close to
what I did! This one sweet video that I can't keep to myself, it needs to be
shared!

thanks,    Parker

                                                 the ebay listing
This is a 1988 VW Scirocco 16V dealer product presentation video (#42) used
in dealer showrooms to attract prospective car buyers. The video presents
the performance and product features of the 1988 Scirocco 16 valve coupe.
This is a VHS (NTSC) English-language 8 minute, 40 second presentation. It
features narration by Chris Economaki and is in full color. The last part of
the presentation includes a performance comparison with a Mazda RX-7, a
Toyota Celica, and a Honda Prelude. All cars are rated according to slalom,
skid-pad, braking, and acceleration performance. Of course, the VW comes out
on top. This was never issued to the public therefore it is somewhat hard to
find. It is in very good condition and comes with the original plastic case.