1.8L head on 2.0L block

Yes, averaging numbers compared between intake and xhaust flow. Not to
mention that when polishing and porting the head you have more material to
work with on the intake side of a 2.0l head and by nature the exhaust ports
are larger. So basically this gives an all around better solution to the
whole head issue.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503