SOT: Car love

Well up untill now i have just been reading and the only message i posted
was to sell my tires. But I am going to reply to this string. I have yet to
introduce myself my name is Stefan I live in Orlando My family owns 2
sciroccos one is mine, my father has had 2 others in his life. And like you
said once you have one you are hooked. He had to sell all of his and now
after more than 8 years of being with out one he bought another one this one
is here to stay. I was told that it was a great car by him but i didnt fully
believe him. So I finally got to drive one. And I to got hooked. After 3
months my dad got sick of me always taking his car. After looking i found my
own and here I am. I know nothing about cars and have been critized by
mechanics and other people for getting it because of my lack of mechanical
skill. But I coulndt help it. I have spent more money on this car than I
have spent on any one ..or two...or three...things. I am only 18 and I do
respect this car, I am also German ;) so it fits me perfectly. I do hope
that my age does not determine how you ppl see me. I also hope to be able to
make it to the ohio trip next year I have seen the pics and it looks like a
rocco lovers heaven...so many roccos...all in one place.
Even if there were many of them I would still drive mine, but I do like the
uniquness it gives me on the road and I love to see ppl turn their heads and
strain to see what kind of car it is. I have yet to beat a honda :(  I think
something is wrong. And that one guy and the soft top Rocco....poor car
unapreciated it should be liberated lol.

Stefan

87 16V