SOT: Car love

--- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> puked up:
>>('specially when our fat butts are sitting on 'em)<<

Yeah... I hear that!  'specially since that's why I
need a new set.  Tonight, was thinking about how much
better the car would be if it was 100 lbs lighter.
And that would be if I lost that 100 myself.  :)
These cars weren't made for people my size: 6' 3",
270. :o  I think the top of the seat, where the black
vynil meets the grey cloth, hits me about 5-6 inches
below my shoulders.  Rubbin' my head on the ceiling
daily... hmmm... maybe that's where my hair is going?
And I have more headroom without a sunroof than I did
in the first one (R.I.P.) with a sunroof.  Unless it
was open.  :P

Mike

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me
with the Jaws of Life." - me!