1.8L head on 2.0L block

Mr. DeLong wrote:
> Uninformed people *think* the 1.8l head flows more air
> than the 2.0l head. Although, I have flow sheets here somewhere
> that depict a regular 1.8l head flows 14% less air than a 2.0l head.

Chris, the 1.8l 16v head is reportedly higher-flowing on the intake side
whereas the 2.0l 16v is supposed to be better with the exhaust. What exactly
are *you* claiming? Are you comparing intake or exhaust or somehow combining
the two? If it is the latter, how are you doing it -averaging the numbers
for both?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut