From: "Brian Honnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: <Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:53 PM
Subject: Who's project is in pieces"

Just for kicks,

Who is in the middle of a project, MkI or MkII? where the car is not running

How far apart has the car been taken, or is currently apart?

I think it would be interesting to see how many of us have Sciroccos that
are in a state of renovation.  Maybe we could gather up some photos to see
just how crazed we all are.

Mine is currently a rolling shell.  4 wheels, steering rack, steering wheel
and rear disks with e-brake attached.  It would actually still be on jack
stands but I had to make it roll and steer to push it to the new
neighborhood last weekend.

BcH