ebay MK1

Might have to go back to San Jose for my 3rd goddamn VW, if you lazy, whiney, bastards don't buy that mk1 on ebay.

And, Colorado, is FAR from the rest belt, yet even here, our precious mk1s rust...

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg