radio harness pics...

Rick,

Thanks for the pics.  Filled my yahoo box and couldn't send/receive until I cleared it.  :) Hint for future pic attachments... crop them puppies!  Also, WinZip is a very useful tool.  If anyone else would like to check them out, I have cropped and zipped them... 500k.

They were a bit helpful.  But I'm still confused on the whole Blue/white wire.  From what it says in the pics, this should be power for an amp.  That's what I'm going to go with for the time being.  I think I'll just do some experimenting and see what happens.  Hopefully, I won't blow anything.  :)

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source