Leaking CPR?

True, I was trying to describe the plate, or blcok that's bolted to the
engine block, that the cpr mounts to. I thought maybe the plate blocked off an
opening or something where it's attached to the engine.  About the only reason I
could think of why it was still there on a CIS-e engine.

Carl
77'rocco
03Ion