[TST] RE: ** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok,so who wants rons

tom I am uploading in download folder, it will take awhile

Brian
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom C
  To: Texas Scirocco Team ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 11:43 AM
  Subject: [TST] RE: ** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok,so who wants rons

  Ok, this program may be amazing for you poor dial-up types but for me
  cable-type it suuuucccccckkkkkkss, I started the download yesterday (I get
  the digest so I may be late) almost 20 hrs later I'm at close to 95% done.
  Flashbacks of 14.4k dial-up. OOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

  Normally I do 300mb downloads in less than 5 minutes.

  Tom C.
  '79 "The Project" Scirocco

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor