** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok,so who wants rons

Koo-Koo-ca-Chooo I'm a Seed!
Just DL'd it in 46minutes.

I played it first and got only sound, then DL'd and installed the unstable xvid thing.  Now it just maxes out my CPU and doesn't play at all.  I'm going to half to rebuild this thing from scratch to figure out why it is running so slowly lately.  Defragged and got the temps down but it's still a snail.

Anyway, the torrent thing worked great.  Thanks for the vid.

BH