** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok,so who wants rons tranny vid?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:22:31 -0400 "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
writes:
> > Error message from Windows Media Player...
> >
> > Unable to download an appropriate decompressor.
>
> go here:
> http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml
> download newest unstable exe (24062003)
> install
> done
> Al

Why does this shit have to be so hard? im to the point in my decision
makingto just say,  fuk it.
So.... all the problems everyone else is having, im having and its not
quite worth it. Im not up to downloading 40 GD programs to see this
video. How hard would it of been to break it up into smaller segments and
make it a MPG file format?

Kehrist-oh-mighty.

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!