From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
To: "Euroroc II" <flaatr@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: ebay MK1

All I hear is someone whining about a $100 perfect mk1 shell...

I think the entire east coast would like to beat you right now Raffi.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg